So I got a job at the pharm plant, and sometimes it’s hard getting my head from ESC fan mode to Pharm mode. As a result, weird stuff sometimes happens…
- The first thing you notice about your general manager is that she looks like Carola circa 2006.
- You get frustrated that the drugs on the pharmacy shelves are less organized than your Eurovision music folder, which you talked about in your interview to sound slightly more organized than you really are.
- Your coworker doesn’t understand when you tell them another coworker looks like one of the Hungry Hearts.
- You remember the drug Lisinopril (an ACE inhibitor/high blood pressure drug) with “Lisja Esenski.”
- You freak out when one of your coworkers introduces herself as Conchita and nods when you ask, “You mean like the singer in Austria?!”
- Everyone at work has heard you sing If Love was a Crime.
- Ditto with Love Love Peace Peace
- When your coworker introduces himself as Gary but pronounces the G really lightly, you mishear the name as Jüri.
- You’ve managed to get your coworkers to hold a 15-second singalong of the Ace Wilder’s “Don’t Worry.”
- Your coworker, who’s helping you train other coworkers, asks why a) you constantly space out, b) can remember all these countries/songs/artists/usw, and c) forget your lunch at least 5 times in 4 weeks