Even though my family’s tried bribing me to stop watching/listening to/talking about ESC, I don’t think it’s even possible today because it’s completely bled into uni…
I swear my professors all look or sound like Eurovision participants this semester:
- My anatomy lecture professor looks like Trijntje Oosterhuis (Netherlands 2015)
- My anatomy lab professor looks like Daria Kinzer (Croatia 2011), just minus the smile
- My biology professor looks like Imaani (UK 1998). It’s probably because of the hair. And that she said she sings when she isn’t teaching. And because I sit in the back of the classroom because I’m almost always running late.
- My chem lab professor looks like Vanessa Chinitor (Belgium 1999). Once again, it’s the hair. But she’s more likely to give me nil pointe for bad lab procedures than start singing…
- My communications professor sounds like Mei Finegold (Israel 2014).
I think I need to limit my YouTube time, otherwise people in real life are going to start looking like people on TV. Shouldn’t it be the other way around?