Okay…I apologize for not doing a real post, but this is what you do when all you have is 5 minutes to spare and/or if you are bored.
1. Put your music player on shuffle on all your music.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
1) Will it be okay?
Netherlands 2013- Birds
2) How are you feeling today?
Netherlands 1969- De Troubadour
3) How do your friends see you?
Iceland 2008- This is My Life
4) Will you get married?
Malta 2010- My Dream
5) What is your best friend’s theme song?
Sweden 2004- It Hurts
6) What is the story of your life?
Austria 2012- Woki mit deim Popo (Shake your Ass)
7) What was high school like?
Italy 2014- La Mia Citta (My City)
8) How can you get ahead in life?
Denmark 1963- Dansevise (Dance Song)
9) What is the best thing about your friends?
France 1977- L’oiseau et L’enfant (The Bird and the Child)
10) What is today going to be like?
Israel 2005- Hasheket Shenish’ar (The Silence that Remains)
11) What is in store for this weekend?
Bulgaria 2010- Angel Si Ti (You are an Angel)
12) What song describes you?
Israel 2011- Ding Dong
13) To describe your grandparents?
Lithuania 2010- Eastern European Funk
14) How is your life going?
Iceland 1997- Minn Hinsti Dans (My Last Dance)
15) What song will they play at your funeral?
FYR Macedonia 2012- Crno i Belo (Black and White)
16) How does the world see you?
Germany 2003- Let’s Get Happy
17) Will you have a happy life?
Sweden 2003- Give Me Your Love
18) What do your friends really think of you?
Montenegro 2009- Just Get Out of My Life
19) Do people secretly lust after you?
Russia 2008- Believe
20) How can I make myself happy?
Russia 2014- Shine
21) What should you do with your life?
Finland 2012- När Jag Blundar (When I Close My Eyes)
22) Will you ever have children?
Israel 2008- The Fire in Your Eyes
Title: Ireland 2011- Lipstick